Assistant Professor (Contractual-I)
Embedded System and Wireless Communication
- 2005 - 2007 : M.E. - Electronics and Communication Engineering with GATE Fellowship Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh, India.
- 1999 - 2003 : B.Tech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Beant College of Engineering and Technology, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India. ( Affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh)
- 1996- 1998 : Senior Secondary, Punjab School Education Board Govt. college Gurdaspur
- 1995 - 1996 : Matriculation, Punjab School Education Board Happy high school Gurdaspur
- M.E. - Development of Laser Range Finder for Navigation of Mobile Robots
- M.E. Minor Project - controlling temperature of heating element of primitive tube with PWM using microcontroller. Major Project - Measurement of Time of flight for LRF using microcontroller.
- B.Tech. Minor Project - Message display. day light saver, Chaser using controller, Cross over network for audio amplifiers and 100 W inverter. Major Project - Controlling Remote devices with DTMF using microcontroller.
- 1st July, 2008 to till date - Assistant Professor (Contractual-I) , ECED, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Punjab
- 16 th July, 2007 to 30 th June 2008-Lecturer (Adhoc), ECED, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology , Patiala, Punjab
- 10 th Feb, 2004 to 30 th July 2005-lecturer BIS institute, Kot-Ishe-Khan, Moga, Punjab
WORKSHOPS & COURSES ATTENDED
- "Six month hardware Course," C.E.D.T.I, Mohali, July 2002-jan2003