Computer Science & Engineering Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala has signed an MoU with EFREI Engineering School of Information and Digital Technology, Paris, France. The Thrust areas of this MoU are as under:
- Exchange of students: Providing opportunity of the visits and training, participation in Bachelor's, Master's, recognition of academic credits, guidance and supervision of student’s theses and project works.
- Exchange of faculty: Planning and handling of academic programmes and courses, organisation of seminars, workshops and conferences including the exchange of mutual experiences in teaching, research and industrial practice.
- Exchange in research: Conducting Joint programmes in Research and Development including exchange of publications and reports.
- Double degree Programmes: Explore possibilities of double degree programmes in interdisciplinary areas of specialization of high relevance to both institutions.
- e-Health: Data fusion, Sound and Speech recognition, indoor localization.
- Information Systems: Real time web search, Urbanization, High Performance Computing, Multi touch interfaces.
- Security and Networks: P2P Protocol, Security of Audio visual Transmissions.