Assistant Professor (Contractual-I)
Semiconductor Device Modeling and VLSI Design
- Ph.D (pursuing)
- M.Tech. in Microelectronics
UCIM, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
(2006 - 2008)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engg.
Institute of Engineering and Technology,
M.J.P.Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, U.P.
(1998 – 2002)
- M.Tech. - Optimization of Decoder Design for SRAM and FPGA Implementaton
- July,2016 to till date – Assistant Professor (Contractual-I) in the Deptt of ECE, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Punjab
- July, 2009 to June 2010 – Lecturer in the Deptt of ECE, M.M. University, Mullana ,Ambala, Haryana
- August, 2008 to June, 2009 – Lecturer in the Deptt of ECE, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Punjab
- July 2003 to June 2006 – Lecturer in the Deptt. of ECE, IET, MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, UP.
- Semiconductor Device Modeling
- VLSI Design.
- SCI Journals – 01,
- International Conferences – 01,
- Madhu Kushwaha, A. K. Chatterjee, and B. Prasad, “Gate tunneling current model with varying surface potential” IETE Journal of Research, August 2015,
- Madhu Kushwaha, B. Prasad and A. K. Chatterjee, “Generalized analytical approach for estimating the wavefunction and gate tunneling current in a nanoscale MOSFET”, in 2nd IEEE International Conference on Emerging Electronics (ICEE-2014), Dec. 3-6, 2014.
Administrative and Other Activities
- Member of Indian Microelectronic Society (IMS), India (July 2006- June 2008)
- Member of Electronics and Communication Engineering Society, MMEC, MM University, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana
- Hands on Training programme on Nanoelectronic Fabrication from 18th to 28th June 2012, at IISc, Bangalore.
- Six weeks vocational training at BSNL Bareilly (Choupla Exchange) under EWSD section.
- Participated in the INUP Familiarization workshop at IISc Bangalore from 16th to 18thApril 2012. vParticipated in workshop on “Challenges and Opportunities in Analog and Mixed Signal Design”, Electronic Science Department, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana,
- Organized 10 days NSS Camp of 50 students in a village of Bareilly, UP,
- Worked as Event Coordinator in the Annual Event “ECES-2010” of ECE Society of MMEC, MM University, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana.