Contact N.o:- 9779420106
Initiate, Develop and Maintain Industry Engagement for student Internships and Placements
- PhD Pursuing, Area: CAD-CAM.
- M.E. Industrial Engineering, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, 1997, Thesis Title: Pattern Recognition/ Classification by an Artificial Neural Network using Backpropagation Training.
- B.E. Mechanical Engg. (Electives CAD area), YCCE, Nagpur University, 1992.
- Teaching at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala since 1993
- Research at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala since 1997
- Faculty in-charge of ME CAD-CAM inception and promotion since 2000
- Interactions with Industry for monitoring student interns of Mechanical Engg. and Mechatronics Engg.
- Geometric modeling
- CAD, CAM,
- Mechanical system design, optimisation and manufacturing
- Engineering and machine drawing and CADD
- API Programming for automation of CAD software
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Ergonomic and Industrial Product Design
- CAD CAM CAE
- CNC Tool Path Planning, programming and control
- Computer Programming, Data structures, ANN, ML, AI and OpenGL
- Geometric Modeling
- Design Optimisation
- Reverse Engineering