Network Assistant, System Assistant
- Basic configuration of network switches and Access points.
- Mounting and installation of pre-configured network access points, network switches, etc. in different departments, hostels and other sites.
- Installation and Configuring of IP Cameras and DVR.
- Initial troubleshooting on network connectivity and performance problems.
- Handling user end complaints.
- Crimping CAT-6 cables and punching of network IOs as and when support different programs/ functions e.g. Convocation, counselling.
- Provide technical support in network application design and configuration.
Expereince in TIET :
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering [2008-2011] Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, Punjab, India with first division.
- Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering [2005-2008] Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh, India with first division.
Centre of Information and Technology Management, Room No L110, 1st Floor, Learning Centre, CITM, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, (Deemed-To-Be-University) Patiala-147004, Punjab, India.