Manage network infrastructure. Implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including firewall, Wi-Fi controllers, routers, switches, Access Points
- Implementing Enterprise level Routing, Switching, Firewall and Security, configuration and deployment of UTM, Core Switching network with CISCO, Brocade, Extreme, Ruckus.
- Manage and monitor performance of ISP WAN Links, IT infrastructure planning.
- Configuration and management of Lifesize Clearsea Video Conferencing System with Icon 600/Icon 800 and desktop clients for various meetings and interviews.
- Configuration, control and management of IP camera surveillance throughout campus.
- System monitoring/health check-ups verifying the integrity and availability, reviewing system and application logs, maintain up time, regular backups of configurations and patch management.
- Manage team of six persons to make the network/internet available round the clock.
Expereince in TIET
26 September, 2013 – Till Date
- M. Tech. (ALCCS) IETE New Delhi
- B. Tech (AMIE) Institution of Engineers(India)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers(India)
- Member of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers - Delhi