Key Responsibility Areas
CTD is responsible for the following:-
- Identifying the need for Aptitude & Personality training
- Conceptualizing, designing, organizing and implementing training programs based on the above needs
- Providing on-campus mentoring and career counselling sessions
- Inviting Industry experts to interact with students on contemporary employability and work environment challenges
- Liaising with CILP to understand current corporate requirements and accordingly customizing training programs
- Test administration and delivery of standardized tests like the GMAT (Pearson Testing) with technical support from Centre for Information & Technology Management.
Apart from having a strong student centric vision & focus as manifested in the activities above, CTD also facilitates the conduct of training programs for staff- both teaching and non-teaching. These programs encompass both technical and behavioural elements of development, ensuring enhanced productivity at work place.
Note:- CTD also oversees similar functions for the LMT School of Management at Dera Bassi, where it actively liaises with its 'Head- Admissions & Placement' to plan and execute various training programs.