The amount of stress that an average student goes through during his college life, he is bound to feel the blues during his/her college years. Be it stress, anxiety, loss of motivation, procrastination or anything else which can cause a dip in his/her academic performance.
TICC is here to help.
- Personal one-on-one sessions to tackle Academic pressure.
- Academic Retention Counselling Services -
- Personalized academic support open to all TIET students.
- Individualized plans designed to help each student improve their academic standing keeping in mind their specific needs.
- In summary, it’s like having your own personal guide.
- Academic Alert System & Retention Counselling Services (ARCS): TICC provides support for students with less CGPA of 3.75 and 4.5 and students with backlogs.
- Mentor-Mentee Initiative: : All students are assigned a professor as his/her mentor during their 1st For more information on who your mentor is, feel free to reach out to us.
- Letter Requests: TICC occasionally receive requests from students who are undergoing psychological treatment along with medication & are unable to manage their academic routine and want to opt for a semester off provided they have a valid medical record along with ongoing treatment prescriptions.