The amount of stress that an average student goes through during his college life, he is bound to feel the blues during his/her college years. Be it stress, anxiety, loss of motivation, procrastination or anything else which can cause a dip in his/her academic performance.
TICC is here to help.
- Personal one-on-one sessions to tackle Academic pressure.
- Academic Retention Counselling Services -
- Personalized academic support open to all TIET students.
- Individualized plans designed to help each student improve their academic standing keeping in mind their specific needs.
- In summary, it’s like having your own personal guide.
- Academic Alert System & Retention Counselling Services (ARCS): TICC provides support for students with less CGPA of 3.75 and 4.5 and students with backlogs.
- Mentor-Mentee Initiative: : All students are assigned a professor as his/her mentor during their 1st For more information on who your mentor is, feel free to reach out to us.
- Letter Requests: TICC occasionally receives requests from students who are undergoing therapeutic interventions from TICC and along with medication (from external Psychiatrics’) and are unable to manage their academic routine and want to opt for ‘semester off’ provided they have a valid medical record along with ongoing medical prescriptions.