Our goal is to find the most effective and comfortable way to attend to your concerns.
You are our priority. Strict Confidentiality is maintained for all Counselling Services.
TICC offers the following services:
- Let’s Talk:
- Let's Talk is brief consultation with one of the TICC Mental Health Student Ambassadors where you can talk about concerns and receive helpful suggestions or just have someone who listens well and can offer support.
- No paperwork or appointments are required.
- Let's Talk is best suited for the following people:
- Students who are not sure about counselling and would like the perspective of a counselor.
- Students who have a specific problem and would like to talk to someone.
- Students who have a concern about a friend and would like some perspective on what to do.
- Let's Talk is also a place where students are able to have questions answered about formal counselling.
- Individual Counselling:
- In a one-on-one interaction with our counsellor, you are helped to express feelings, examine thoughts and beliefs, reflect on patterns of behavior, and work toward making healthy changes in your life.
- It takes about 35-45 minutes to 1 hour and is available for a variety of problems such as anxiety, depression, relationship difficulties, stress, academic pressure, grief, general discomfort, family problems, homosexuality, substance abuse and so forth.
- Our professional counsellor can help you in a variety of ways as they are compassionate listeners, and skillful experts in their field.
- Group Counselling:
- Groups led by our Counsellors offer students asupportive and stimulating environment to explore common issues of c We encourage you to learn more about Group Counselling and tobrowse our complete list of current groups offered at TICC available in our Counselling Manual.
- Groups can offer an intense, thought-provoking experience.
- Some of our Group Counselling Sessions are Anxiety101, How to Beat Procrastination, Cultivating Mental Toughness amongst many others. To know more about these, feel free to contact us.
- Psychometric Testing:
- Students can get themselves administered for different types of psychological tests (scales ranging from depression, stress, anxiety, personality, self esteem, adjustment, ADHD, aptitude, Rorschach, aggression, career personality profile and many more) that can help them get an insight on their emotional and behavioral needs.